– With all of the fad diet and exercise programs that hit the market each month, it’s hard to separate the good from the bad. No one has the money to waste on all of these programs which is why you need to read this 21 Day Fix review before even considering using this program by Autumn calabrese. It sounds tempting to believe that you can get a “beach ready body” in just three weeks which is why we had to take a closer look with this 21 Day Fix review.
So here’s the deal.
At the end of this review, if you conclude that the 21 Day Fix is worth your time and money, we’ll provide you with a link to get some serious discounts and free items directly from the 21 Day Fix website. Ready? Let’s go!:
The 21 Day Fix Workout Program
The 21 Day Fix consists of 2 DVDs that have 3 workouts (6 in total). Each workout is crafted to deliver a “massive calorie burn” in just 30 minutes. Every workout is different and increases in difficulty from the previous workout and comes with a modifier so you scale the intensity level up or down to
meet your personal comfort in case you have some issues with your back or knee (a modifier is a person who does a low intensity version of the workouts).
The first 15 days consists of doing 1 workout/day, then on the last week you can do the doubles: one workout in the morning and another in the evening. The workouts are:
- Total Body Cardio Fix. Rises your heart rate, boosts your metabolism into overdrive for long-lasting weight loss benefits.
- Upper Fix. Specifically works the back, shoulders, arms, chest and abs for a great swimsuit body.
- Lower Fix. Works the thighs, calves and butt for the rest of your beach-ready body.
- Pilates Fix. Uses core strength moves to tone and elongate the torso and tighten up your thighs, butt and hips.
- Cardio Fix. Insanity cardio workout that kicks the first workout into overdrive.
- Yoga Fix. Boosts flexibility and relaxes your muscles to keep them in perfect tone.
From yoga to pilates to cardio, the workouts are well crafted, inspiring, simple and exciting!
The 21 Day Fix Eating Plan
To be clear, there really is no “diet” here in the program. The eating program uses a color coded system of containers and a Shakeology Shaker Cup to give you perfect portion control every time with zero mistakes. NO MORE MEASURING and COUNTING! If it fits in the container, you can eat it, and you’ll lose weight.
- Green Container (8oz): For vegetables
- Purple Container (8oz): For fruits
- Red Container (6oz): For proteins
- Yellow Container (5.3oz): For carbohydrates
- Blue Container (2.7oz): For healthy fats and cheeses
- 2 Orange Containers (2oz): seeds and dressings
- Shakeology Cup: For mixing drinks
Meal Plan Facts
- Before you delve into the nutritional plan, you need to calculate your target calories (amount of calories you will need to eat daily). This amount will be determined by your current weight.
- Once you have calculated your target calories, you will use the containers table to identify how many of each container you will be allocated daily. You should fall into one of the 4 caloric ranges given below:
- If your target calories are less than 1200 calories, then you will fall into the first range. If they are more than 2300 calories, then you will fall into the last range.
- To use the containers, simply fill them up with the food (from the list on the eating plan book) that corresponds to each color. How easy is that!
- What i love about the program is the portion control system which allows us to develop healthy eating habits without using restrictive methods.
- You can choose to have 3 main meals and 2-3 snacks daily, or 6 small meals every 2 hours. You have complete control over that.
- You can drink coconut milk, coconut water, almond milk, soy milk, and fruit juice 3 times a week. Each of these drinks is equivalent to one yellow container, so you need to dismiss it.
- You can drink a lot of water, and take tea and coffee in moderation
- If you have hunger pangs, then you can add a bonus green container because it’s less likely to overeat veggies.
- I get a lot of questions about Alcohol consumption, so, while you can drink alcohol 3 times a week (and dismiss a yellow container each time), it is recommend to avoid it because it can really alter the final result. So why don’t you give your body the chance to get some awesome results in just 21 days
21 Day Fix Review Conclusion
21 Day Fix is definitely one of the most inspiring programs on the market. It is incredibly simple, and the portion control system and 30 minute workouts will push you to get the body that you’ve been dreaming about. This fun and easy to follow program has definitely worked wonders for people of all fitness levels (see images), and it promises to deliver the same results for you.
The program comes with 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, that means if you are not happy with the program after you completely finish the 21 days you will still have time to send it back for a full refund. This clearly shows that the 21 Day Fix is the real deal.